Your URL must be Visa/MC compliant
by having the following information clearly posted on it:
- The company’s legal name on the website
- The domain name must be registered in the company’s
- A section dedicated to customer service indicating a
telephone number or email address
- A section dedicated to a refund and return policy
- A clear posting or description of products/services
sold/provided with pricing stated in the settlement currency
- A secure/ SSL website order/payment page
You will be required to submit the following supporting documents referred to as KYC (know your client):
- Color copy of both sides of a valid National ID such
as an official passport or both sides of a driver's license only. Any individual owning shares for more than 25% will be required to submit a photo ID.
- Proof of Address such as a utility bill or bank
statement only, not older than 3 months. The address on these documents must match the business address you have submitted on your questionnaire.
- Certificate of incorporation
- Details of business activity & share ownership including the percentage of the shares and monetary value with names of company directors listed on company letter head.
- Three months’ most recent processing statements.
The next step will be to sign an agreement with your fees and terms. Following this step, you will open an account with us and begin the integration process.
*All fields are required. If
the Submit button doesn't work, scroll back up and make sure there are no
You may want to print the form
first to make sure you have all the information.